The self-catering cottage with private entrance adjoins the main farmhouse and has been carefully converted from a milking parlour and hayloft above. It is well maintained and provides spacious character accommodation with modern comfort.
Spectacular views of fells and open countryside can be seen from many windows; the cottage is ideally positioned to provide a quiet holiday break.
Hyperfast broadband with WiFi connected to this property.
This cottage can be booked alongside Pickle Barn to accommodate 6 people.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pets: No
- Off Road Parking
- Cot Available
- Highchair Available
One super king-size double (can be made into twin on request). Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with access via French windows to patio.
- Oil underfloor central heating on ground floor with radiators on first floor
- Hyperfast broadband with WiFi
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV, DVD player, radio/CD player, small library of books/games/DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for two cars
- Lockable storage for bikes/walking equipment
- Private patio area with garden furniture
- Use of trampoline (suitable up to 16 stone and at own risk)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 3 miles, pub 2 miles.