Self-Catering Barn Conversion
A delightful stone-built detached barn conversion with exposed beams, two Juliet balconies and a private entrance opposite the main farmhouse has been tastefully renovated and provides lovely comfortable, spacious accommodation. The barn overlooks the 'tranquility garden', where guests can relax and make use of the barbecue facilities, ideal for alfresco dining.
Hyperfast broadband with WiFi connected to this property.
Great for families and friends alike!
This cottage can be booked alongside Pickle Cottage to accommodate 6 people.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pets: No
- Off Road Parking
- Cot Available
- Highchair Available
- Ground Floor Bedrooms
Two bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite (shower, basin and WC), 1 x ground floor twin with en-suite (bath, shower over, basin and WC). First floor open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with Juliet balconies.
- Oil underfloor central heating on ground floor with radiators on first floor
- Hyperfast broadband with WiFi
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD player, radio/CD player, small library of games/DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for two cars
- Lockable storage available for bikes/walking equipment
- Lawned garden with garden furniture, BBQ and trampoline (suitable up to 16 stone and at own risk)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 3 miles, pub 2 miles.